Monday, January 11, 2010

Concession Popcorn Who Has Tried Ketchup Powder/Seasoning On Popcorn?

Who Has Tried Ketchup Powder/Seasoning On Popcorn? - concession popcorn

I have a friend who lives in Hamilton, ON Canada, said that in his cinema of the "tomato sauce powder," which are placed on the popcorn in the concession stand. Assured that his very tasteful. J "I wanted to try it because it sounds very good. But here in Tennessee, not something tha can be in our theaters and I was wondering if someone knows where you might have to order it, or d 'buy in Tennessee.

4 comments:

Lydia said...

I, and I'm in Saskatchewan, Canada. However, I prefer the ketchup chips. What is everything okay? My favorite seasoning shake the popcorn in the cheddar cheese is black theater.

emily said...

nope

art fanatic said...

Try the tomato sauce with hot air drying and grinding it into powder.

art fanatic said...

Try the tomato sauce with hot air drying and grinding it into powder.

Post a Comment