Thursday, January 14, 2010

Adopt A Family For The Holidays Hi I Was Wondering If Anyone Was Looking For A Family To Adopt For The Holidays?

Hi I was wondering if anyone was looking for a family to adopt for the holidays? - adopt a family for the holidays

I am a woman in military assistance for my children for Christmas. I have two daughters who do not have a gift under the tree where it will find more help. My husband is active duty military and believes it will be a learning experience for them, but only seven ten o'clock .. So if you or someone you know tried to help a family for Christmas, please let me know, thanks Vicky.

2 comments:

wannakno... said...

Let me first say that I admire your husband it for our country! First, I hope someone will help you. I have only one question. Why wait for someone to help? I assume that her husband received a salary which is working so well! Right? I am a divorced mother of four children and I am beginning to buy things (when my budget allows) in January for next Christmas. If you have children, you must plan ahead. You do not need expensive gifts. The stuff. I remember (a Christmas, I had my first two girls) I gave them a Barbie doll, a giant coloring book, crayons, a pair of skates I'm in a thrift store, dolls, and I also had a hand shop second hand . They were very happy to receive these gifts. I must admit, I wanted more for them, but they were happy ... so I'm happy!

40 wks & still freakin counting said...

You do not know where you live, but look around. You can get large quantities of food for $ 30.
http://www.angelfoodministries.com/

Also check churches and local organizations in your area.


We are fighting so that you can not help you, but I am sure that these other groups can.

Post a Comment