Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Case Flashy Flashers, Inc Is It A Little Bit Tragic To Own A Pencil Case If You Are In Your Forties?

Is it a little bit tragic to own a pencil case if you are in your forties? - case flashy flashers, inc

From the College on Tuesday to know and it is permissible, a pencil case, or are a bit sad? nothing too flashy, but I confess, it's pink. I do not like an animal or something, I do not want to become a teacher, fishing in my pocket for everything they need to be seem. BTW, is an adult class, and I'm not the only one with a pen to hold so important, do not think?

5 comments:

Eva said...

The tragedy is that if you're smart and sliding a wooden bowls - even if you could set a new trend in 'Ironic start smart (or dumb)

Georgina A said...

You need somewhere to keep your pencils and pens! And, ideally, a pencil, if I had to say!

I have a box of pencils (to my 30 years) lives in my laptop bag, which I now and then I often work in my case, a pencil, and no one noticed.

My case is pink, is, as my laptop bag and even my laptop.

Thus, the use of telling his box of crayons.

To be done in relation to the installation in its more his personality than with the pencil. Do not worry!

rwb said...

Before going into early retirement often lent me the pen he always carried a small bag for the younger officials who thought I would still have a fossil ..

Graduated in particular was surprised that the pen worked well in the rain, useful if they fall in a shower and a lot cheaper than a Space Pen.

tabulahr... said...

and what you want to keep your pens and pencils?

I am 30 years old and have a gray cat and a sweet, I know it's a bit tragic, but has my 9-year-old daughter to me for my birthday - and was so pleased with him, I I use it, lol

Now I'm in school - but I was in college 2 years ago, and all had boxes pencils - and most people do not even in school

deadloud said...

One of the advantages of being a little older, then you have to do exactly the same as everyone, if you want a pink box has a ... I am 54 years old and I have a lime green iPod :-)

Post a Comment