Thursday, February 4, 2010

Light Menstruation Why I Had Very Light Pink Color Menstruation? When It Is Suppose To Be Red?

Why i had very light pink color menstruation? when it is suppose to be red? - light menstruation

Yes it is. However, it is also likely to be pregnant. I had four children, please believe me on this point. In my first pregnancy I only had a pale pink color, as he was on my period, but only for a day. So, to see how long it lasts. I never had the problem in one of my other pregnancies. I still had my period. Remember, the body of each person differently.
Hope this helps.

4 comments:

snowligh... said...

If the whole time, it is assumed that menstruation was a lighter color and lasted for a shorter period than usual, it was probably implantation bleeding.

PKUmom said...

probably impantation bleeds ... Did you have unprotected sex?

PKUmom said...

probably impantation bleeds ... Did you have unprotected sex?

drankurb... said...

United Colors of Benton

Post a Comment