Friday, February 12, 2010

Can I Find A Place That Fixes Headphones Cords Where Can You Get Earphones That Plug Into The Ipod Dock? (read First Before Answering)?

Where can you get earphones that plug into the ipod dock? (read first before answering)? - can i find a place that fixes headphones cords

My iPod no longer works on both the helmet, when I shop and costs £ 150 to repair it, but you can buy headphones that plug into the same place as in your office who knows someone connected to, where to find? I have an iPod classic. The headphones work the same way that the headphone cable for the iPod nano, but they're universal for all types of iPod! As you can imagine, if I have to find a helmet, I have a large sum of money to repair it, or its useless! : (

4 comments:

jubeitig... said...

Do you know if your connection is standard 2.5 mm headphone, if so, almost all the works of headphones. If not, then I suggest trying to do some online research, as the purchase of Google or something online, you're sure to find what you want.

JubeiTigeruk

great massacre said...

He found a for $ 7.

http://www.cellularfactory.com/det.jsp?d ...

katie o said...

try eBay

Gu3rita said...

Buy a new ♥ ♥ ♥

Post a Comment